Josh, Emily, Brook, Kristie, 40 Horse Cave, Nov 24, 2012

Friday, June 11, 2010

Who needs more sleep when pregnant?

I had my 28 week check up today, glucose test and all! The glucose part was not as bad as everyone made it out to be. Who knew?

Everything is going great. I am measuring "big" for the first time (meaning uterus-wise), baby girl is growing well and I did gain some weight this month (4 pounds) so I have gained only 9 pounds total this entire pregnancy. I have a pulled muscle on the bottom of my ribcage that is making some of my movements interesting--in other words a little painful, but other than that baby girl and I are fantastic!

I set up an appointment for a followup ultrasound (June 25) to make sure that the baby is growing well and two weeks after that I will start getting natal stress tests to make sure that all is going well.

I have been looking at various names just for fun. Some I like, some I don't, and some I don't know if Josh will like. We'll see.

Peace!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, exciting stuff! I remember with Nathan because I would get so sick my midwife just had me eat a FULL size snickers for the glucose test instead of drinking the stuff! Now, normally that would be okay, but even then I could barely keep the candy bar down.
    We're glad things are going well-Love to all 3 of you!

    ReplyDelete