Josh, Emily, Brook, Kristie, 40 Horse Cave, Nov 24, 2012

Monday, June 28, 2010

All's Well...

I finished Spring Term with flying colors! 4.0! I loved my classes and I am excited to get a break from school for a little while. I have been working these past couple of weeks and I will continue to work off and on during the summer whenever I am needed. Josh is enjoy his summer and is already getting a head start on next school year (I told him that he needed to get the first two weeks so that he can be available for the arrival of our little one). On the days that I don't work, we have been going to the mountains and keeping active. I'll post some pictures below of our adventures.

We had our follow-up ultrasound last Friday to measure baby girl's growth and the amniotic fluid: she is growing fantastically--right on track!--and the fluid is in the normal range (the high end of normal, but not too concerning--they will check the fluid again when I get closer to the due date). It was fun getting to see her again. The doctor showed us her face then moved to measure the fluid and when she went back to her face, baby girl (womb child as Josh said) was covering her face with her arms...no pictures, please! We are getting excited. Only 9 weeks left!

We registered for baby stuff a couple of weeks ago and we cannot believe we will have a little girl in our home soon.


Here are some of our pictures from our day-trip to Silver Lake by Brighton ski resort:




Yes, friends, that is snow! Cool...literally.


We babysat our nephews the other day and here are some pictures from that:

Lucas did want to wear his "leash" so Josh put it on and had Lucas hold on to him.


Left to right: Lucas (3), Parker (7) and Nick (12)

3 comments:

  1. Dear Kristie and Josh,
    Your new entries are fantastic. Sounds like you had a great time when you went with your family!

    4.0?! Wow, I am impressed! Way to go. And I am glad our little girl is doing so great! I am here at Kerri's and tomorrow morning their little one will be here. Poor Kerri is so huge and so uncomfortable. I know why you go through this when young. I couldn't do it now!! We took the kids to the Minnisota zoo today. Pooped out! Take care! Love Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Guys! It is so great to see a post from you guys. That 4.0 is awesome! Great job! Did Josh take you out to Ice cream or something? :)
    I love the picture of Josh wearing the leash, made my day! He will be a great Dad someday very soon. Love you guys.
    PS. 9 weeks sounds so close to me. But maybe thats because I have 21 more weeks left. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on the 4.0! My brain was usually mush when i was pregnant!
    We're so glad that your baby girl is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete