Josh, Emily, Brook, Kristie, 40 Horse Cave, Nov 24, 2012

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Daddy and Brook

We got home last night from our stake Valentine's Party (and dance) and Josh was playing with Brook. She is a giggle machine now! Always finding things in life to enjoy. She's starting to scoot a little and gets her bum in the air but can't quite figure out crawling yet. She turns circles and rolls over to get to a toy. She's too cute.


Josh's team is doing well. They've lost only one game and when they win this afternoon they'll be sitting pretty for the playoffs. I'm starting my stage manager gig for one of my classes. It's a good deal for me because the play only rehearses 3 times a week and the tech rehearsal, dress rehearsal and run all happen in the same week. This means it will last only 1 month where other people in my class have to be to rehearsals 4 times a week for 2 1/2 months then have a 3 week run. I'm loving school and loving the balance I have to spend time with Brooklyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment