Josh, Emily, Brook, Kristie, 40 Horse Cave, Nov 24, 2012

Monday, December 6, 2010

The Amazing Talents of Sissy

I thought I would share some amazing images with you of the talent my little sister possess. The two resulting artworks came from conversations I had with her. Artifact #1: "Tree of Life"...I asked if she would draw me a tree of life using her ability to create Celtic knots (she's amazing, by the way, at drawing Celtic knots). Artifact #2: my Grandpa shared a story with us one family reunion about knowing and remembering who you are and the theme was "I was born to be a King." I asked Sissy (Melissa) to draw a crown with the phrase "I was born to be a Queen" on it for Brooklyn. She took it one step further and taught herself how to burn into wood. Needless to say she never ceases to amaze me. I love, LOVE, the details on the crown. Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment