Josh, Emily, Brook, Kristie, 40 Horse Cave, Nov 24, 2012

Monday, September 13, 2010

Brooklyn Marie Wallace

Yes, I labored on Labor Day and we now have a gorgeous daughter!!

Brooklyn Marie Wallace
September 6, 2010
5:05 a.m.
7 lbs 5 oz
21 inches
Wide awake and ready to dazzle!
First bath at home. This is the only time she cried. Is it bad to think that little pout is too cute?!?
Chilaxin in the bath.
Wide asleep.
We all had to wear these wristbands with the same ID number on it so that we could be recognized as a family:). Brooklyn also had a "HUG" on her left leg that would set off an alarm if it got too close windows, elevators, or exits from the nursery area.


7 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys! She is adorable! I cant wait to meet her. I dont suppose there is any chance you guys might be vacationing in the Portland area any time soon? Just kidding. Love you guys! So so so happy for you. You are going to be great parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I don't think she could be any more cuter (is that correct English grammar?)
    She is a living doll !!
    What fun and I can't wait for more pics.
    Post some over on the Lindsay blog too -- we just can't get enough of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can vouch for those remarks because I was at their home, and she is very good natured as well as beautiful, and I got to hold her and smooch her. Loved it...OXO Granny

    ReplyDelete
  4. AW! She is gorgeous! Congratulations you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys!!!!!!!!! She is PERFECT!!! Beautiful name for a beautiful baby too! I was so glad Aunt Debbie mentioned you had done a post, cause I've been dying to see her. Congratulations on a gorgeous little girl! SO excited to have her in the family! We love you, and Kristie, I sure hope you are feeling good too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations you two on a beautiful little girl! I love that thick,dark hair...hope we can see her soon!!! The name is beautiful,too. I can't believe you labored on labor day...that day will never be the same to you! Hope the recovery and transition to your new life goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete